- Preparation is key, have a positive mindset and plan your learning
- A refresh on key legislations and know where to locate/find the information that you are not sure of
- Start assessing your pathway now, know what subjects you need to study and start putting a study plan in place - don’t leave this to the last minute
- At a minimum, enrol in a FASEA approved Ethics bridging course such as Kaplan Professional’s FPC002B – Ethics and Professionalism in Financial Advice.
AIA would like to thank all the advisers that took the time out of their busy schedule to attend these full-day workshops.
We are planning additional workshops to support advisers with their FASEA education needs. If you are interested please contact your CDM to submit your expression of interest. Further information regarding the workshop topics and dates will be provided early 2020.
AIAs support for advisers in meeting their FASEA education pathways continues in the New Year.
AIA’s partnership with Kaplan Professional to support advisers with their FASEA education pathways will continue in 2020, with advisers having access to significant cost savings of $1,500 per postgraduate Financial Planning subject when they enrol through AIAs preferred customer discount. This discount will be available for the following Study periods:
- Study period 1 commenced - 06 January 2020
- Study period 2 commences - 09 March 2020
- Study period 3 commences - 04 May 2020
If you would like more information regarding this partnership, please refer to the attached flyer.