AIA Australia is about supporting clients through life, health, and wellbeing. When they take out an AIA Australia policy, they become part of our story. We understand that having an insurance policy isn’t enough; through our support programs, clients can maintain, improve and manage their health.
With mental health impacting many Australians, AIA Australia has put in place services that clients can access. See how our Rehabilitation team helped a client through a difficult period.
One of AIAA’s key services is providing clients access to our Rehabilitation team. It’s not just about getting back to work; it’s about getting back to life.
AIA Australia can offer clients access to one of the largest and most experienced rehabilitation teams within the life insurance industry.
Rehabilitation can assist clients
- Return to their life roles
- Improve their health
- Return to work
- Re-engage with the community
- Achieve their longer-term financial goals
A rehabilitation program has two outcomes that a client can benefit from. These include:
- Return to wellbeing - A return to wellbeing involves the physical or mental wellbeing of a client with the purpose of getting them back to better health so they can re-engage in life.
- Return to work (RTW) - Aims to assist a client to get back to work. In addition to tailored wellness and work readiness services, RTW can include retraining, re-skilling, business coaching and more.