Find out how DocuSign works, helping clients and advisers save time.
You may have previously seen or heard about AIA Australia partnering with DocuSign to improve the way we transact with you and your clients.
For those that aren’t aware, DocuSign is an e-signature service that allows our teams to issue documents and request signatures electronically from your clients. Not only can this be done online by your client, but it also frees up valuable time for you by removing some of the administrative burden.
To help you become more familiar with DocuSign, you can reach out to your Client Development Manager, Associate or Support staff who can assist in getting you or your staff trained up on DocuSign. Alternatively, you can access our Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials below.
- Generating a Powerform
- Managing Envelopes
- How to stop “Reminder’ notifications
- Certificate of completion
- Completing a Docusign Envelope
Through continual feedback provided by advisers and clients, we have been able to enhance our partnership with DocuSign. Recently, this has lead to:
- The AIA Adviser Site including 10 new ‘Adviser Use’ forms that can be triggered via DocuSign. This gives you the option of completing the form on behalf of your client and just having them provide a signature.
- DocuSign becoming available on the AIA Australia website, allowing clients to trigger a form and completing it themselves.
- Replacing ‘Voided’ and replacing it with ‘No Longer Required’ from email subject lines
Through further feedback we can keeping improving our DocuSign offer with additional forms and amendments to make it easier to do business with AIAA.
To provide further feedback, click here to complete the Feedback Form.