A leadership and community program that partners AIA leaders with leaders of not-for-profit organisations with the purpose of improving the health of the nation.
What is AIA Impact?
AIA Impact is a leadership and community program that partners AIA senior leaders with leaders of not-for-profit organisations focused on the prediction and prevention of chronic diseases.
This is an exciting new opportunity for leaders to bring together their skills and expertise, to collaborate for the purpose of improving the health of the nation.
Participants will develop or refine a two-year strategic plan to assist the not-for-profit organisation to achieve their goals in partnership with their paired AIA leaders, and then execute key strategic projects using the skills and expertise of the AIA community.
The vision for AIA Impact is to create shared value by providing opportunities for our people to form meaningful connections and amplify the impact of the not for-profits, in order to deliver health and wellbeing outcomes for Australian communities. The program is a tangible expression of our Corporate Social Responsibility work, which forms part of our ESG strategy.
To bring the program to life, we have partnered with The Growth Project, which will deliver a structured development program for the AIA Impact participants over a two-year period:
|Explore personal purpose and values
|18 Jul 2022
12 Sep 2022
|Strategic plan presentations and year wrap-up
|5 Dec 2022
Distil and present key strategic initiatives
|Capacity and capability
Summary of progress
|Persistence and patience
|Program celebration and wrap up
Who is AIA Impact for?
We are looking for leaders of not-for-profit organisations working on the prediction and/or prevention of one or more of the following diseases:
- heart disease
- respiratory disease
- mental health conditions and disorders
We want leaders who:
- want to take their organisation to the next level of success
- are clear on the goals of their organisation
- are seeking to further develop their own leadership skills
- are ready to commit to a two-year journey of shared value and development
- are available to attend all scheduled full-day workshops
- are prepared to dedicate time to connect with their AIA partners and the broader AIA community in between workshops to ensure development and implementation of their strategic plan and delivery of key projects.