So what if you could offer your clients more? Introducing health and wellness into your business can give your clients the chance to really ask themselves what makes them happy and if achieving their current goals will get them there. This will be your chance to provide them with a service they truly value (which may lead to increased referrals and client retention) and get real insight into what makes your clients tick, allowing you to better match your advice to their needs.
If health and wellness is new to you and your business, it can be hard to know where to start. Incorporating health and wellness questions into your client’s fact find can be an informative strategy. Here are some simple questions which you may like to ask:
- When considering goals that are most important to you and your family, is improving health and wellbeing in your top three?
- Improving health and wellbeing is crucial, not only for longevity, but for a better quality of life. How likely are you to adapt behaviours to improve your quality of life?
- Are you happy with your current level of physical activity?
How your client responds to these types of questions will determine if you continue to delve further into their health and wellness goals. For example, our science-backed health and wellness program AIA Vitality may be the right solution for them.
Whether or not you and your clients decide on AIA Vitality, we want to support you, support your clients. That’s why we have developed four AIA Vitality Playbooks, which are bursting with information on how to:
- introduce and incorporate health and wellbeing into your business
- talk to your clients about their health and wellness goals (in addition to their financial goals) and;
- get them started with AIA Vitality
Want to know more?
Download the playbooks from our Business Growth Hub and visit our site to discover more about AIA Vitality.
As always, your Client Development Manager or Client Development Associate are on hand to answer any questions, and we even have our own specially trained AIA Vitality Coach to personally help bring health and wellness into your business.