At AIA Australia, we want to make sure your experience with us is professional and positive. However we know sometimes things can go wrong and when they do, we want to know about it and we want to help you.
Here is an overview of our principals around how we handle and resolve customer complaints, and a process so you understand what happens next.
What is a complaint:
At AIA Australia we regard a complaint as ‘any expression of dissatisfaction’
How you can make a complaint:
There are many ways you can lodge a complaint. Please select the option that is most convenient for you:
- Call us on 1800 333 613 (selection option 2)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your insurance is provided via your Superannuation fund
- Mail us at AIA Australia, PO Box 6111, Melbourne Vic 3004
- Contact your Financial Adviser
- Contact your Superannuation fund directly
- Complete the form below and we will get in touch with you
What happens when you make a complaint?
When you make a complaint, we will acknowledge the complaint, either by phone, by post or email, as soon as we can after receipt of your complaint. We will then tell you:
- The name and contact details of the AIA Australia employee that will be handling your complaint
- Details around when and how we will provide you with an update on the progress of the complaint
- The date that your complaint will be resolved
How long will AIA take to resolve your complaint?
We always want to resolve complaints as soon as possible, there will be times where some complaints do take longer to resolve than others. Please know that whatever the extent of the complaint you will be updated and informed throughout the process.