If you have experienced serious illness from COVID-19 and have required hospitalisation, the AIA Medix COVID-19 Rehabilitation Case Management service can help you.
If you are past the acute phase and have been discharged from hospital, it is still important that you follow a personalised rehabilitation plan to help you regain your strength and help avoid any further side effects or complications. The comprehensive COVID-19 Rehabilitation Case Management service will ensure you receive the support you need until you are fully recovered.
The service features includes:
- A dedicated Coordinator Nurse and Case Manager Doctor who will support you during your rehabilitation journey.
- An initial intake to understand your situation and specific needs.
- Remote consultations with leading global medical and para-medical specialists on your behalf to develop a personalised and comprehensive rehabilitation plan.
- Remote support in execution of the rehabilitation plan without the need to leave your home.
- Recommendations on doctors and facilities wherever you live.
You may require support with:
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation – rebuilding lung function and capacity
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Multidisciplinary consultations with relevant specialists
- Emotional support
- Support with managing underlying medical conditions, including:
- High Blood Pressure
- Lung conditions (e.g. Asthma, COPD)
- Autoimmune conditions
- Rheumatologic conditions
- Heart conditions.
COVID-19 Rehabilitation Case Management is available to eligible AIA customers who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have been discharged from hospital.
Please contact (03) 9115 9808 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility and start the service.